speak no EVIL! by reginah tooktu

a girl who lives on a farm in texas. i have 17 dogz and im a bored girl hoping this blog will change my life.contact me at reginahtooktu@yahoo.com

Thursday, April 27, 2006

speak no EVIL!

hi, im reginah tooktu.this is my blog.im not a very boring person.let me tell you about myself. i have 17 dogs .my parents. mysister,eeleynah and i live at the rolling t ranch/farm i am homeschooled but im intelligent. i will start a year-round private school in june.my neighbor lives 86 acers away.i have another wblog at www.amyjean.typepad.com its fake.yesterday i toured the school its amazing! i do have to wear a uniform,its a plaid skirt with a white polo shirt. i should introduce you to my 17 dogz -tina,boho,dean,sal,giraffe,boi,fruggle,percent,101,edemame(translation-soybean),moomlis,yoopi,shimmer,boeboi,derkin,jakly,hana dekah. whoo! feel free to put up ant comments. remember, speak no EVIL! at the farm we had to put one horse to sleep because it had issues. it would pee all over its self and would mess up the stable by raming into it. other times it would stand silent and not eat for weeks straight. kirowhin, i think it was. the vet said he had mental problems at birth its brain and spinal cord was soft and a chunk o brain fell to the bottom of his skull. yep a sad story . if you would like me to sponsor you in my blog put down you favorite farm animal and one ff my 17 dogs names. ill see yah soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

take it if you like it reggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Some Awesome Scripts and Codes For Your Blog

Bomb Jack Game At Free Blog Games
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
mbed src="http://www.toysforyourblog.com/games/bigred/bigred.swf" height="350" width="350">
Put The Big Red Button on your site
adopt your own virtual pet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!