speak no EVIL! by reginah tooktu

a girl who lives on a farm in texas. i have 17 dogz and im a bored girl hoping this blog will change my life.contact me at reginahtooktu@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

well.................dot....dot....dot..........

hey!well im pretty bored here at home.my little cousin is gone.yesterday i went to the doctor and she said i got seavers disease.its wen ur akellies tendon(knot spelleded cerectlie):} grows away from the growth plate.its gross swollen and it hurts.i dont know how this relates to falling but it works.now im on crutches and my pits are hurting and my back...and u get the picture.well.i need to go to the farmware store to get somechicken feed.oh! i need to tell u!if u wanna contact me just scroll down this page.a long way.and on my description youll see my email adress.talk to me.earlier today i went to the diner to get some coffee and this old hobo (he calles himself father o bos)says ''gessom!''i was freaked out later on the lady at the diner (i think shes the owner )kicked him out and he came back and the cops got involved.funfunfun.well now i gotta go seeyah!
--yours truly
reginah ann tooktu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Some Awesome Scripts and Codes For Your Blog

Bomb Jack Game At Free Blog Games
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
mbed src="http://www.toysforyourblog.com/games/bigred/bigred.swf" height="350" width="350">
Put The Big Red Button on your site
adopt your own virtual pet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!