speak no EVIL! by reginah tooktu

a girl who lives on a farm in texas. i have 17 dogz and im a bored girl hoping this blog will change my life.contact me at reginahtooktu@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

merry day after x-mas...........................................

hi!merry day after x-mas!oh,i love christmas.just being with my family is great.my uncles,carlos and david came over to our house.since im insane over dogs,they got me a new and revised edition of every single kennel club record,so no dog is ever a mutt.it is a crossbreed if u will. ive been studying and writing notes.129 so far.heres a list of my presents.
40 dollar claires gift card.(too be shared with bff)
revised edition of ikc(international kennel club)
pez dispenser
roxy purse
new hound dog(hanoverian hound)
ice skates
happy bunny watch
clothes
twister game
loofah
soap
college supplies
engraving foil art
yep.so x mas was fun.i gave sister the annoying cat.said it came from santa.parents smiled.some of my presents were...how do i say this...um...regifts?...no...eh...umm...pathetic.there u go.from my great aunt lillyan i got a stack of printer paper.well.its the thought that counts.and i can use it.sooo.post on my comments ur fave present or part of x mas or watever holiday u celebrate on the blog.i would love to hear fron u.
okay well.
--yours
reginah ann tooktu

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i liked when i got my 6th present of hanukkah.it was a new jacket

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:44 AM  
Blogger ~*Jasmine*~ said...

HAPPY NEWYEARS!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Pathenia said...

Come check out my book blog reggie! I post the Wonderland story. I don't know if this story is your type though.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Pathenia said...

Hi reginah! I finaly made a blog! Well come check it out!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Pathenia said...

I meant for my book

6:06 PM  
Blogger ~*Jasmine*~ said...

Guess wat! I more music for my blog, I have Ray Charles, Panic! At the Disco and more.

7:29 PM  
Blogger speak no EVIL! said...

i absolutly HATE panic at the disco.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi reginah t.its brianalaordinary.i lost my password so,yep.dont look at my site.i havent been able to post for a while

4:13 PM  
Blogger ~*Jasmine*~ said...

*sigh* You are so hurtful! *cry cry*

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Some Awesome Scripts and Codes For Your Blog

Bomb Jack Game At Free Blog Games
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
mbed src="http://www.toysforyourblog.com/games/bigred/bigred.swf" height="350" width="350">
Put The Big Red Button on your site
adopt your own virtual pet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!