speak no EVIL! by reginah tooktu

a girl who lives on a farm in texas. i have 17 dogz and im a bored girl hoping this blog will change my life.contact me at reginahtooktu@yahoo.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

O-M-G!I HATE HER!

I HATE jb. she is so rude! she invaded my comments.im NOTwhat she says i am. whats with her?just to remind you im back home. the farm stealer was caught and everything else.tonight im gonna watch lost.its supposed to be a good one .if you dont speak lost than this blog is not for you...tonight michael is gonna convince the people too look for walt oh, and they found the first question mark did you it ?huh?huh?huh?see?okay i gotta go and watcht final destination 2 .I STILL HATE HER!

7 Comments:

Blogger Pathenia said...

Yeah whatever. But I shall still conquer you! My plan shall never fail. Gotta go. I'm X2. Seriously. It's a good movie but I'd rather watch the 1st.

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I leave you comments but you don't leave me any!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Pathenia said...

you're weird

6:24 PM  
Blogger Pathenia said...

do you like the attack I sent you! hahahahahahahha
ahahahahahahah.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Pathenia said...

i figured out how to put games and stuff on your site! IF (im not saying you have to) email me you password to put a quiz, animal, or an advertisement on your site.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Pathenia said...

When r u going to post something new!

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good names

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Some Awesome Scripts and Codes For Your Blog

Bomb Jack Game At Free Blog Games
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
mbed src="http://www.toysforyourblog.com/games/bigred/bigred.swf" height="350" width="350">
Put The Big Red Button on your site
adopt your own virtual pet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!