speak no EVIL! by reginah tooktu

a girl who lives on a farm in texas. i have 17 dogz and im a bored girl hoping this blog will change my life.contact me at reginahtooktu@yahoo.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

semi evening break

hi i am so tired.those stupid hillbilly kids are bugging me!today i did the tutorial for western riding today and they were like 'arent you our teacher?you should be better at this.'i never do western hillbilly riding.im an english rider.classy.i hav hilary deans little sisters and they are prabably the best behaved kids here!grrrr.im so mad at mum and papi.they are aking me one of the campers.this morn i had to awake the girls and they wouldnt get up.i was like 'wake up!!!!!!'screaming my head of.so then i thought...if i cant wake then up marley can.'marley!!!!' i yekeled.(yekeled-yodelscreamed)he trotted in as if he was ready to work.'speak 'i told him.'RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHHH'
he yekeled like me.all of the girls screamed.ooops i forgot to mention ,marley is a pot belly pig.thats my adventure for today.i cant say yours truly cause one of my fans is being selfish.k welp.thats it...bye





okay yours truly reginah tooktu.>:^)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi reg.thanx for sain that aout mysistes you should see em at home.monsters!!!!

6:06 PM  
Blogger just All-American Suzan said...

Hi again Reginah.
--Yours
Suzan Winters.

8:13 PM  
Blogger just All-American Suzan said...

OMG! I'm not being selfish! LOL! I'm sorry if I effended you. I wasn't mad. You can still use yours truly.
--Yours
Suzan Winters.
P.S. LOL

12:55 PM  
Blogger speak no EVIL! said...

ooooh too bad i was trying to start some drama ooooooops did i say that out loud???

10:20 AM  
Blogger speak no EVIL! said...

hey suz look on the post comments before this post i think someone is mad at you!!!!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Some Awesome Scripts and Codes For Your Blog

Bomb Jack Game At Free Blog Games
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
mbed src="http://www.toysforyourblog.com/games/bigred/bigred.swf" height="350" width="350">
Put The Big Red Button on your site
adopt your own virtual pet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!