speak no EVIL! by reginah tooktu

a girl who lives on a farm in texas. i have 17 dogz and im a bored girl hoping this blog will change my life.contact me at reginahtooktu@yahoo.com

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

this font is the color of my new cast (red)

hi im so sorry again if i havent talked to you in a long time. youd think id talk to you more if i have a cast on.i got a name for my horse 'booboo' isnt that just adorable? i got it from a post. i think i might have deleted it because i wanted to put that certain comment on my desktop. could someonE tell me who wrote the comment? if you are comepletely honest About writing it i will send you 50 dollars and a stuffed horse.please write it . i love that baby name!oh i forgot to tell you, i got a new cast. this one llama tina(yes i know napoleon dynamites llamas name)spit her food and saliva all over my dark purple cast!i was so mad!my mum has always had problems with tina.once mum was shaving tina to go send off the fur to a lady who weaves the llama fur. and tina bit my mum cause she accidently shaved her shabinka .mum yelled a curse and tina got scared and kicked her face AND gave her a black eye. (im not quite sure if shes a llama of alpaca ,i dont quite care either.)so my mum put tina in one of the orse stalled and took my to urgent care because my cast was all shriveled up from the saliva content.(water)welp, i gotta go now yours truly reginah TOOKTU...:)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy fourth reg

7:09 PM  
Blogger Pathenia said...

Very interesting.I gotta say. You really know tina! Im just being nice for the sake of me.Since i feel, well., um. Um.How do i say ths. Well happy. I gotta go. I'd leave a longer message but it's 10:58pm. Back to my sites.

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool! right on!

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep it up! You're a pretty good blogger, and life for you is interesting. What ever happened to sean eh. Don't listen to Jellybean's rude comments. You guys should really get to know each other better. It turns out you have alot in common! Why do you guys even hate each other. Jellybean seems to hate you so much but you barely talk about her. Thats a good spirit to ignore rude things.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Whats up. I like your site. Nice wolf. You need to get more people in you chatter box big time.
-Luv ya lots!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi reginah. It is I Jellybean.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Some Awesome Scripts and Codes For Your Blog

Bomb Jack Game At Free Blog Games
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
mbed src="http://www.toysforyourblog.com/games/bigred/bigred.swf" height="350" width="350">
Put The Big Red Button on your site
adopt your own virtual pet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!