speak no EVIL! by reginah tooktu

a girl who lives on a farm in texas. i have 17 dogz and im a bored girl hoping this blog will change my life.contact me at reginahtooktu@yahoo.com

Sunday, October 22, 2006

no one has emailed me yet.im waiting......so anyway.i made my yahoo avatar and it looks just like me!!!its so cute!last night i had the worst allergies.this weather is killing me.day before yesterday it finally rained.no one is used to it so the horses were neigh-ing alot.so mum put then in the stables.the cows didnt mind it at all.and it rained so hard the guest bedroom flooded.papi was upset.let me remind u the guest room is next to mine. well im gonna go get some sandbags see yah.
--yours truly
reginah ann tooktu

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello reginah my name is denny im 12 and i want your life it so much better than minie.i wish u were dead so i can have ur life

1:42 PM  
Blogger Solz said...

si did the sandbags work?

11:42 PM  
Blogger speak no EVIL! said...

yes.they did.ol papi bought a sump pump r watever to fix the flooding.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Some Awesome Scripts and Codes For Your Blog

Bomb Jack Game At Free Blog Games
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
mbed src="http://www.toysforyourblog.com/games/bigred/bigred.swf" height="350" width="350">
Put The Big Red Button on your site
adopt your own virtual pet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!