speak no EVIL! by reginah tooktu

a girl who lives on a farm in texas. i have 17 dogz and im a bored girl hoping this blog will change my life.contact me at reginahtooktu@yahoo.com

Sunday, June 18, 2006

cow milk substitute

hi everyine im so sorry i havent been able to post something in a while.ive been so busy these past few days. our horse fanny,had a baby! im so happy ! i get to name it! i dont know, so i want to ask you. if you have an idea for his name please post a comment. a couple days ago JB did an attack on my weblog.yes it was interesting and cool until the godzilla blew fire at my picture!!!!!! it was so uncool, jb . i dont expect you to do that anymore. anyway... i was going to the supply store to pick up some bedding for the new horsie. i was carrying the bedding and i tripped over my own foot and broke my leg, so im here in the den eating potato chips(fat free)and in crutches.i was bawling my eyes out and this teenager helped me up he was cute so i let him. i grabbed his hand.he slipped and fell and cut his lip. it was cow milk substitute. my parents came his parents came . it was only a minor fracture i will be in this cast for1 month. i gotta go check on the baby .and yes i still have to help around!!!!!!!!:(

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

reggie you rock! i love your ''work''.you are a role model for me and get well! i like the name for your horse scooter!

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY REGINAH SORRY ABOUT YOUR LEG.THAT REALLY SUCKS.UM I THINK AGOOD NAME FOR YOU FAWN IS KEMELEY.THATS MYBROTHERS NAME AND I ALWAYS WANTED THAT NAME. I REALLY LIKE YOUR BLOG OTS MY FAVORITE I GO ONTO IT EVERY DAY TO SEE IF THERE IS SOMETHING NEW. THERE HASNT BEEN MUCH SO I HAVENT BEEN GOING ON THAT MUCH.PLEAS PUT SOME MORE POSTS THAN NORMAL.. I THINK YOU WILL WITHOUT MY REQUEST. THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS AND READING MY NOTE. GET WELL AND SEE YAH LATER.

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi reg its hilary dean.id love to name your baby horse! i think a good name for it is da da da daaa!''frosty''like those wendys drinks those are sooooo good ilove them. i only can get those once every month because of how far away we live.im sorry about your leg. ill try to come and visit you.call me! love ya always -hill dean

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg reginah i didnt kno you broke your leg how tragic so sorry that happenned i like the name shoelace or twilight

7:59 AM  
Blogger Pathenia said...

Jellybean is a perfect name!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Some Awesome Scripts and Codes For Your Blog

Bomb Jack Game At Free Blog Games
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
mbed src="http://www.toysforyourblog.com/games/bigred/bigred.swf" height="350" width="350">
Put The Big Red Button on your site
adopt your own virtual pet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!