speak no EVIL! by reginah tooktu

a girl who lives on a farm in texas. i have 17 dogz and im a bored girl hoping this blog will change my life.contact me at reginahtooktu@yahoo.com

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

dark purple kinda like this font...

hi again. i went to the doctor for my leg last evening and i have to leave it on for 3 months. i was crying. i am sooooo upset .its not fair.im so sad . to my fans thankyou for all of your sympathy. since i have to have it on for a while the doctor changed my cast to a better more sturdy one. i got it in purple, its apretty dark color.so my parents let me off the hook after the doctor took another look at it. i still do have to feed my 17 dogs. but at least not the baby.it takes patience.i dont get a hug or kiss from either of my parents.what do i have to do to get alittle sympathy around here!?anyway not about my leg, now its about you. ive gotten enough names ,but i need more.maybe ten. if you havent posted your horse name ,please do post it in the comments for this section and the cow milk substitute comment section. thank you for posting up all of those names for me! bye!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the name hush-hush or boo boo or tily till

7:57 AM  
Blogger Pathenia said...

I thought you had to have it on for one month. Ha! Liar! CHEATER! Am I sensing a foney here!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Some Awesome Scripts and Codes For Your Blog

Bomb Jack Game At Free Blog Games
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
mbed src="http://www.toysforyourblog.com/games/bigred/bigred.swf" height="350" width="350">
Put The Big Red Button on your site
adopt your own virtual pet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!