speak no EVIL! by reginah tooktu

a girl who lives on a farm in texas. i have 17 dogz and im a bored girl hoping this blog will change my life.contact me at reginahtooktu@yahoo.com

Saturday, October 28, 2006

chicken stealer and barbie digital camera

hello again my only friends.well my cousins and relatives are sending me happy halloween cards.they are so lucky!they all live in the city.poor me.im a country girl.depressing.well nothing exciting here.one of my pups is prego so if u want an aussie pup(australian sheep dog)plz email me at reginahtooktu@yahoo.com papi is gonna take me car shopping tomorrow.ive got my license now.hey!thats one civilized thing i do.finally one mark on the civilized city girl chart.papi said im gonna get ans suv so i can move out with giraffe (one of my dogs)and take him to college with me.i think they allow pets. after all , its a veterinary college.1 and a half years from now no worries.mum wants me to wait one year of not school before i go to college but i refuse.im finally getting to choose things.sooooo any tips for crying moms on going away day?comments plz.well anyway yesterday i was on the computer in the family room and the little idot sister comes running i saying ''help help the chiken stealer is back''so i screamed and ran into the dining room to looked out the window and nothing was there.so i turned to her and shes like''your so photogenic''she took a picture of me while i was freaking out!i was gonna choke her!she is so EVIL!!!!!so i took her barbie digital camera and hid it.i told her a fed it to one of my dogs.so shes now freaking out at the dogs feeling their stomachs and i took out the camera and took a picture of her .she was so mad.when papi came home,we were in sooooo much trouble.but i still have me soon to be car and you,my friends and my computer.its all that counts.
--yours truly
reginah ann tooktu

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey reginah i love ur blog!!!!!!!!1

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello reginah ur my best friend froogle it

3:42 PM  
Blogger speak no EVIL! said...

um i dont know if ur the same person,but stop emailing me

11:20 AM  
Blogger mortalmuslim said...

hey!
now i got it u live in a country side!!isnt it gr888!!!!!!!!!!
yeh i agree little siblingz are the annoying things but their existance is soo inportant!just think wat would u do without her!
and congrates!!gurl u r gettin a car its so "wow!"i wish i could drive but not allowed in my place!
see ya later and i like ur blog

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Some Awesome Scripts and Codes For Your Blog

Bomb Jack Game At Free Blog Games
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
mbed src="http://www.toysforyourblog.com/games/bigred/bigred.swf" height="350" width="350">
Put The Big Red Button on your site
adopt your own virtual pet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!