speak no EVIL! by reginah tooktu

a girl who lives on a farm in texas. i have 17 dogz and im a bored girl hoping this blog will change my life.contact me at reginahtooktu@yahoo.com

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

2 stitches in his upper lip.

hi! im not too talkative today.that kkid who tripped and cutt his lip called me .his name is sean hill.hes cool.i was kinda embarassed. he told me he jad to get stitches.but only 2. he asked me how i was doing and i said oaky. my mum told me i had thedoctors appointmentand i was so happy i said i had to go and we hung up. there was not one bit of flirting in the whole conversation!absolutelutely none.thats how bad this whole senario is ..so the baby is doing fine .i got a couple more names and some were bad some good.i think i need more names.owwie,my crutches are killing me.its really hot here so i usually wear tank tops.my pits are really taking a beating.i cant talk for too long i gotta go to the store ang im sure sean is gonna be there... yours truly,reginah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pathenia said...

Please, two stitches in a lip. Liar again. And I think Sean is going to turn out to be the fat kid stuffing his mouth with chocolate!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Some Awesome Scripts and Codes For Your Blog

Bomb Jack Game At Free Blog Games
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
mbed src="http://www.toysforyourblog.com/games/bigred/bigred.swf" height="350" width="350">
Put The Big Red Button on your site
adopt your own virtual pet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!