speak no EVIL! by reginah tooktu

a girl who lives on a farm in texas. i have 17 dogz and im a bored girl hoping this blog will change my life.contact me at reginahtooktu@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

hello again.today. i heard there is another farm stealer on the loose. im kinda nervous.my papi is making sure he locks the stalls at night.last evening i was in bed and i heard a thump. i hobbled over. i was supposed to be asleep.my mum was looking out of the window out to our stalls.she suddenly shut the blids like some thing was looking at her.she saw me. i stopped in my tracks. she gave me the signal to go into my room and lock my door and that i did. i nervously paced around my room and nothing happened. so i went back to sleep. i asked her what happened.she told me not to speak of it.so i really dont know whats gonna happen tonight.oh sean hill was at the store.i insisted he didnt ring me up because of my floam.hahaha.!!!!!okay ill talk to yah tommorow.yours truly-reginah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi reginah!its hilary again!sorry about the farm stealer.thats scary

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Some Awesome Scripts and Codes For Your Blog

Bomb Jack Game At Free Blog Games
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
mbed src="http://www.toysforyourblog.com/games/bigred/bigred.swf" height="350" width="350">
Put The Big Red Button on your site
adopt your own virtual pet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!